-
January 11th, 2006, 07:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My dolls are getting a couple books to go on their fireplace mantel and end table. I discovered that glossy hangtags on merchandise make great doll-size book covers. The tags are colorful, glossy and usually made of heavy card stock.
For Christmas I got a little Care Bear in my stocking. The hangtag makes a perfect Care Bear book cover. Today I got a little stuffed sheep and a fox that have hangtags that look like the book cover from Le Petit Prince. So now my dolls will have Le Petit Prince to add to their book collection.
The next time I look at products in the store, especially toy items, I'll be checking out the hangtags to see if any would make good book covers. Then all I have to do is print up some mini pages with my own text and drawings to sew in the covers.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks